This person will be responsible for fabricating product to the dimensions of a print using a wide range of equipment, techniques, and work instructions. This individual will be required to become certified for D17.1 class C welding on the job. This position requires any operator to be able to read analog and digital, calipers, height gauges, and indicators, while paying close attention to often-tight tolerances that must be met. This is a position that requires good math skills.
- TIG weld ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Read blueprints
- Braze dissimilar metals
- Operate hand and power brakes
- Operate lathes and mills
- Operate power sheers
- Sand blast parts
- Report equipment and training issues to the line leader
- Work well with and contribute to the team
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Great attendance is a must
- Will to work Overtime when required
- Two or more years in the field.
- Time spent in technical career schools
We offer a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, and a gain sharing program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.