Electrically, visually, mechanically inspects electronic assemblies.
- Works in a team to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Electrically inspects electronic assemblies using electronic test equipment.
- Visually inspects electronic assemblies to acceptance requirements for soldered electronic assemblies.
- Mechanically inspects electronic assemblies to outline drawings (blue prints).
- Communicates (both verbally and written) acceptance results.
This opportunity will start the candidate either testing or visually inspecting electronic assemblies and may lead to advancement in Quality Assurance.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Must be able to work both in group and individual settings.
Ability To multitask and learn new skills/functions.
Education: High School diploma.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications (Not required):
Electronic knowledge and trouble shooting skills.
Knowledge and use of electronic testing equipment.
Knowledge and use of R.F. Testing (Spectrum Analysis).
Must be able to follow written instruction.
Education: 2 year technical school (or equivalent).
We offer a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, and a gain sharing program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.